All Photos courtesy Andrew Perrie, Revel Realty Inc.
Few places to stay can quite match the allure of a high-end bed and breakfast… especially if that luxury B&B is located in beautiful Niagara-on-the-Lake (NOTL). And as true as this is for the overnight guests who choose to travel using B&BS for their accommodation needs, the romance can be equally appealing to those who run these luxe establishments.
If you’ve ever considered operating a bed and breakfast of your own or are simply looking for an excellent new investment opportunity, you’ll no doubt be interested to learn that one of the best B&Bs in Niagara-on-the-Lake has recently come on the market and is now available for purchase.
Known as Casa Blanca, this rare find on the town’s Mississauga Street offers buyers the chance to own a turnkey B&B with a proven track record. Boasting thousands of positive guest reviews and an impressive 9.8 rating on Booking.com, this elegant property has excellent repeat clientele seeking to be close to the very best that NOTL has to offer.
Luxury B&B in Niagara-on-the-Lake
Casa Blanca’s prime location on the high-traffic Mississauga Street in Old Town Niagara-on-the-Lake has certainly played a key role in the property’s popularity. Those who enjoy a pleasant stroll will find themselves in the heart of downtown NOTL in around 15 minutes, all the while enjoying captivating scenes of historic old homes set against a background of leafy, tree-lined streets.
Not that you’ll ever want to leave your new B&B home. Meticulously maintained and updated frequently down the years, this large, attractive white building with its classy black shutters and accents has plenty of curb appeal.
The interior is immaculate, too, with standout features being its elegant staircase and finished basement area, which even boasts its own walkout to a large, lush, grassy backyard area. Recent upgrades include a central vac system, air conditioning, plus a new furnace and water tank.
The Benefits of B&B Ownership
Is life as an owner of a luxury B&B in Niagara-on-the-Lake for you? Well, it just might be…
Here’s a list of just some of the many benefits you might experience by running your own luxurious bed and breakfast in the Niagara Region:
- Personal Interaction – Enjoy meeting people? Hosting a high-end B&B allows you to interact with guests from around the world, sharing your local knowledge and expertise with them, and making new friends.
- Utilizing Property – Using your home to provide luxe guest accommodations is not only a great way to make use of a large property, but it also helps you enjoy a lifestyle in a sought-after, high-demand area that you may not otherwise be able to afford.
- Income Potential – A well-run luxury B&B can be a lucrative proposition, particularly in popular tourist destinations like Niagara-on-the-Lake; and in the end, you’ll have paying guests who are helping off-set your own living expenses (there may also be tax benefits, so check with your accountant).
- Lifestyle Choice – Running a B&B offers a home-based business opportunity that might align well with your personal lifestyle and family commitments.
- Flexibility – You have control over the scale of the operation, allowing for balance between work and personal life.
- Bragging Rights – You’re Living in NOTL… How bad is that?!
Not interested in running this spectacular property as a B&B? Boasting six bedrooms, it could easily be converted into a single-family residence.
Offered for sale exclusively by Andrew Perrie, a Sales Representative with Revel Realty Inc., this luxury B&B for sale in Niagara-on-the-Lake is the opportunity of a lifetime.
Here are a few more details you’ll want to know about this exquisite Niagara real estate opportunity:
- Location: 527 Mississauga St., Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario
- Listed for sale by Andrew Perrie, Sales Representative with the Fine Estates Team, Revel Realty Inc.
- House Type: Detached / Bed and Breakfast
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 7
- Parking: Wide interlock driveway that fits 10+ cars
- Air Conditioning: Yes (new)
- Price: $$2,499,000
- MLS#: MLS # 40432736
To learn more about this incredible B&B opportunity, check out the listing here.
Contributor Kim Kerr is a travel and luxury lifestyles writer and Co-founder of Riley International Media.